The Prevention Resource Center (PRC3) serves as the central data collection repository and substance misuse prevention training liaison for Texas Health and Human Services Commission Region 3. PRC3 is housed at The Council on Alcohol & Drugs in Dallas and serves the following 19 North Texas counties: Collin, Cooke, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Erath, Fannin, Grayson, Hood, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Navarro, Palo Pinto, Parker, Rockwall, Somervell, Tarrant and Wise.
About The Prevention Resource Center
Our goal is to identify local community and county resources and create a data repository that facilitates the development of an annual Regional Needs Assessment. We also promote the middle school, high school, and college surveys conducted by the Texas A&M Public Policy Research Institute.
Our Services Include:
- Collecting and Disseminating Data
- Identifying Regional Training Needs
- Organizing and Hosting Prevention Trainings
- Promoting the Texas School Survey
- Conducting Retailer Tobacco Compliance Checks- For more information, visit www.texastobaccolaw.org